Even more!

20 Aug, '05

Jamal Dawood must be salivating at the prospect of me finding even more bloggers that he potentially can prosecute!

Following on from a tip by Haitham Sabbah, I looked at a whole list of Bahraini blogs on blogger.com, and am I absolutely glad that I have ’cause I found out that one of my favourite journalist has a blog too!

Heart Gate is an Arabic blog by Bahraini journalist and cinema enthusiast (he’s also very involved in the Bahrain Cinema Club) Mohammed Fadhel. I always look forward to his columns, and now his blog will be a definite fixture in my daily cruises.

Thanks for the tip Haitham.

update 050820L2023: blogger link fixed thanks to News Reblog Blog team observation. Thanks guys

Filed in: General

1. Alireza says:

Even more!

The blogger.com link goes to blogs in Burundi. Any chance of reposting the link?

2. nbrb says:

Re: Even more!

Here’s the correct [url=http://www.blogger.com/profile-find.g?t=l&loc0=BH/]link[/url]

Surprising that the one Mahmood posted didn’t work because the country code BH which is contained within that link, just querys those blogs from Bahrain on Blogger. Probably a glitch with Blogger reading the link. The one we’ve posted above is pretty much the same thing that Mahmood posted, except on default starts without a listed order.

Cheers!
    the News Blog re-Blog team 🙂

[Modified by: the News Blog re-Blog team (nbrb) on August 20, 2005 06:39 PM]

[Modified by: the News Blog re-Blog team (nbrb) on August 20, 2005 06:42 PM]

3. nbrb says:

Re(1): Even more!

seems like the BB code here insets the ‘amp’ as letters when a link is pasted using the code. 😉

the News Blog re-Blog team

4. [deleted]0.14243600 1099323648.862 says:

Even more!

[quote]Thanks for the tip Haitham.[/quote]

You are welcome 🙂

I’m glad that it will help searching this monster (although it did not help me find blogs from Palestine 🙁 )

5. Fuad says:

Even more!

Thanks Mahomood, Mohammed Fadhel is one of my favourite journalists too.

I truly miss those Wednesday nights in the Bahrain Cinema Club and the discussions we used to have after watching a carefully picked movie.

Fuad

6. anonymous says:

Even more!

Now if there was only a website that had a list of all the Bahrain Blogs for people to read and also sumbit new ones. And maybe with an aggregator so that they can keep track of the ones that they enjoy, and also be introduced to new ones.

I am sure that would really give a boost and create a community for the Bahraini Blogs.

.nibaq

7. anonymous says:

Even more!

Dear Mahmood,

You know, these peoples from the FUA* Party (Who ever they are.) must not get it, that to be able to blog and say this is me and this is what I think makes life for all of us so much better, it goes along way to combating corruption too.

There is lots of Royalty in this world that are truly loved by their subjects, the true role of the Monarch is to serve their Subjects.

And to be sure there are people, for example in the Commonwealth countries that wish to be rid of their Queen but they are rather uninteresting dull people with no sense of tradition. These things take time to work out.

There is much talk these days about how the Middle of the East is living in the 7th century but I don’t believe that for example it was only about 100 years ago that the western world gave the vote to women and it was only roughly about 50 years ago that the telephone became standard in the majority of homes.

*Farked Up Assholes Party

Augurwell
    .|.

8. anonymous says:

Even more!

I think the right to speak one’s mind is sacred and endorsed by Allah.