Syria’s reforms are a guiding light for Al-Dhahrani

3 Mar, '06

Khalifa Al-Dhahrani

Bahrain Speaker of the House Khalifa al-Zahrani gave support Thursday to Syria’s political and economic tendency praising “progressive steps she is witnessing in field of development, progress and economic reform.”

Can someone please find out what Khalifo is on and can I have some please?

Is the guy completely off his head or what? Praising Syria for their democracy and progress? What democracy and what progress for God’s sake? And the charade doesn’t stop there.. oh no it doesn’t:

both speakers conferred the future of the interim Arab parliament to be headquartered in Damascus and efforts exerted to make it a genuine representative of the Arab people.

Lift your jaw off the floor for Heaven’s sake, whatswrongwijoo?

Don’t believe that this is not a figment of my imagination? Read the full release (just 4 paragraphs, they don’t want to tax themselves you see. The shorter the lie, the more it is likely to be believed, they think.)

Filed in: twitbthifd

1. Bahraini4eva says:

I think it’s just politics Mahmood. Bahrain wants to please all countires because it doesn’t want to get involved in international conflicts. The U.S. basically speaks out against such corrupt dictatorship countries because it’s the major power of the World!

Peace 🙂

Mahmood,

This is totally off-topic. I am expecting pictures of some pit-babes next week. Screw all the cultural programs, objectify some women for God’s sake!

Thanks,
    Nomad

apparently the after party’s gnna be kick ass this time round.

4. MooDy says:

yeah babes , now we r talkin ..
    F1 Coming this Way >>>

Muahahhahahah ..

5. Citizen Quasar says:

“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. ”

Abraham Lincoln

I am expecting pictures of some pit-babes next week.

Not from me you won’t! I don’t think I’ll be going this time. I’ll watch it on TV though.

after party’s gnna be kick ass

So who’s gonna wrangle an invitation for me to that one? 😉

8. Citizen Quasar says:

“So the multitude goes – like the flower or the weed
    That withers away to let others succeed;
    So the multitude comes – even those we behold,
    To repeat every tale that has often been told.”

–a verse from Abraham Lincoln’s favorite poem

POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of
    principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.

POLITICIAN, n. An eel in the fundamental mud upon which the
    superstructure of organized society is reared. When he wriggles he
    mistakes the agitation of his tail for the trembling of the edifice.
    As compared with the statesman, he suffers the disadvantage of being
    alive. (from the Devil’s Dictionary)

Will from Canada

10. Gary Gluon says:

Love your site, Mahmood

Just a correction for Citizen Quasar –
    That first quote attributed to Lincoln was by Mark Twain, American author and humorist. I hope you don’t mind if I include a few other pearls of wisdom by him:

An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before. An American is a person who does things because they haven’t been done before.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

Do something every day that you don’t want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot.

In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language.