Vlog: Cleaning the garden shed

25 Aug, '06

I decided that I have had enough with the mess in the garden shed and it is high time that it got re-organised again, especially that the growing season is fast approaching and I need the space. So my son Arif and I attacked it this morning, and for a complete mess and no space left in it at all before we started, to a huge amount of space left afterwards tells you that keeping things organised pays in the end!

Have a wonderful Friday…

Filed in: M.Report

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Intuitive Strums | 22 Sep, '06
  1. Pamela says:

that pool looked inviting, after all that work, a nice relaxing cool swim would be in order!

It was and we did!

3. Lorena says:

LOL good Job !

4. ByronB says:

Good job Arif took your teasing in good heart – you might have found yourself locked in a nice empty shed, otherwise!

I don’t understand why you keep posting useless bits of information. Quite the contrast from your intelligent blogs.

Also, with the threshold Batelco has enforced on bandwidth, why have you shifted to vlogs instead? Streaming video sucks up bandwidth and I’d rather read than waste MBs seeing garden videos.

well don’t! on both counts.

Aren’t we the freedom of speech preacher? I was just voicing my opinion dude. Chill out.

So was I. Now bugger off.

How very mature. Some of your bloggers have much harsher things to say yet you respond back with a very original: bugger off.

Thanks. Will bugger off this getting-lamer-by-the-day blog.

10. Lorena says:

Anonymous

What is your Problem? if you don’t want to waste your MBs seeing garden videos ..don’t click on it !! you don’t have to .. even do I’m wondering how much you have monthly coz mine never past the limits and belive me i use it very much … Maybe you are just using this as a excuse? … to attack Mahmood? ….if is so ..YAIKES!!

Nobody voiced their opinion to you Lorena. How about you practice your English a bit more then write back?

There was no attack here just friendly rapport.

Ok, what’s your real issue?

As we are having a rapport here, please let me know what do you actually want to see here and why? And do you think that by attacking other guests you would achieve your aims, if any?

13. ByronB says:

Shantyphobia – he just doesn’t like sheds.

14. Lorena says:

How about you practice your English a bit more then write back?…….

What about learn abit more of maners and then post ? be a bit more kind , and show your face as I do … why you write as anonymous? you dont Ofend me when you write about my English LOL … is not my native lenguage.. but good to understand … I wish you can read Espanish , Italian , and Portugues if you do let me know so I can tell all what i wish !