23rd Bloggers’ Gathering

3 Oct, '06

I wanted to create a “Ramadhan Theme” for this gathering, but unfortunately so does the rest of Bahrain and all hotels and tents are booked. So I’ve reserved a table for 10 – 15, OUTSIDE (joy for smokers!) at Le Chocolat again.

Let me know who will come, the gathering will start at 8.30PM this time owing to Ramadhan.

Please do write your name in a comment or send me an email, we need to know final numbers as soon as possible.

When: Thursday 5th Oct 2006 at 8.30PM
Where: Le Chocolat, Seef District
Who: Bahrain Bloggers and guests

Hope to see you there!

Filed in: General

1. Yousif says:

Sorry mahmood, I can’t resist playing with the new emoticons….Here it goes..

😆 :grinnod: 8) =D =( =P =O :yes: 8) 8) 8) 8) =D :grinnod: :love:

2. H says:

I will make my first appearance this time, so please count me in.

🙂

Hamad

glad you like ’em Yousif, so I take it you will join us? :love:

Hamad, you’re more than welcome.

4. Rayyash says:

Sorry , it’s the dam work i’m in Dubai for rest of Ramadan and i will be in Lebanon after that.
    good luck every one

you will be missed Rayyash. I hope the new job is going well, and congratulations again, you deserve it and more!

6. Ali Al Saeed says:

I’ll try to make it. But I have something else at exactly the same time! Might join you guys later on in the night.

it looks like we need the Kuwaitis back to get a good showing! come on guys, put your names down, it’s only a couple of hours…

8. BinShehab says:

Even thou I have anther attractive invitation 8) but I will make it first to the meeting and then go for the other one, BUT why out of the Le Chocolat it will not be humid as it turn out in the night? No chance for inside in case we can’t stand it outside?

I’m calling WaterLemon now to see if they have spaces…

10. The Stallion says:

I hpoe you have a great meet up! I know the last one was extremely enjoyable! Thanks again!

You mean you’re not joining us again Ali?! Please? =D It was our pleasure and we would love to redo he experience again soon.

12. Richy says:

I hope to participate to the 24th Bloggers’ gathering

13. I am invited to iftar in Muharraq. I hope to join after that.

14. Hisham says:

Sorry guys, won’t make it this month… it’s just turning out to be quite hectic for me with work. Mahmood, I didn’t forget about BLOCKED! But we have to push it over til after eid.

Okay Hisham, thanks for letting us know and let’s meet soon.

16. The Joker says:

will be there inshalla. Where is the final location?

Final location is Le Chocolat. See you there.

18. H says:

I’m glad I made it today 🙂

I’m happy to have had the chance to meet you Mahmood, and everybody else (I’m sorry I’m so bad with remembering names, you’re all nice people).

Hope to see the ones who haven’t made it today next time.

Hamad.

Likewise H!

You’ll remember the names when they publish the pictures in Bahrain Tribune! And whoever organised that, thanks, that was a nice surprise =P

I passed by La Chocola at 11:15 yesterday, it was packed.I wish more people open restorants and coffe shops in the area, somthing like Solidere in Lebanon. I said to my wife why don’t we see big fans and mist to lessen the tempreture like Solidare. she replied no women would go there cos their hair would be ruined. Strange women don’t worry about that when they are in Lebenon. 😆

21. The Stallion says:

Inshallah I will come again for a meet-up but that last one was a meet up that made a few people know who I am! I had people who saw the pics and some who saw the video come up to me and tell me oh you’re so and so! :oP