At the High Court at 9:30 for 10:00

16 Apr, '07

We’re all gathering tomorrow morning at the Court building at 9:30. Cases are looked at starting at 10:00am.

It’s a freedom of expression case, any way you look at it. Please show your opposition to attempts to stifle this freedom by being there.

Thank you.

Filed in: Human Rights

1. بالتوفيق ياأحلى محمود
    كلنا معاك

2. Finlandi says:

with you in spirit! wish i could be there myself….

3. Ingrid says:

good luck,

Ingrid

4. layal says:

احنا معاك يا محمود
    بالتوفيق ان شاء الله

5. BhFuture.org says:

We are all with you tomorrow

كلنا معك غدا بإذن الله

6. Always behind you, my friend. Today, more than any other day, I stand in solidarity with you. Don’t let them get the better of you.

7. Mike says:

Don’t want to say I told you so, but..

on 12 Apr 2007 at 10:3022Mike
    Mahmood, I agree with others in saying that what you’ve done is something reckless, these kinds of accusations are inflammatory and baseless.. where I’m from, if this turned out to be false, then you could get sued for libel.. given your previous brush with the authorities I think that you are pushing your luck

8. Mike

Mahmood did nothing more than express his opinion. A basic and fundamental right. I stand behind Mahmood 1000% and have even offered to fly in to show my support for him.

While I don’t know where you hail from you have a rather sick sense of justice if you honestly think Mahmood’s comments are libelous.

Mike, I did not libel nor accuse anyone without basis. But if you choose to believe that, then that’s your prerogative.

What I did is criticise a government official and his department as is my right as a citizen of this country.

10. Butterfly says:

Mike
    The comment you are reffering to is your comment on parliament pays very well for some. The issue was clarified and Mahmood wrote another post to correct the first one.

This is something entirely different, there are no rumours or accusations.

I fully support Mahmood in his case and I am sure that justice will prevail no matter how long this case will take.

11. rayyash says:

In 1995 I was the first Internet prisoner in Bahrain!! And I have spend 8 month’s in the prison under torturing only because I have used the internet Today we should stand up all together and say it to every one we have a Freedom and a voice
    We all with you Mahmood

12. moodz says:

وياك يا بو عارف قلباً وقالباً
    موفق بإذن الله

13. Anon- 4 ever says:

Good luck tomorrow Mahmood!

You are in the right, and we all with you…

14. Amjad says: