Meet the ScapegoatS of the moment :: the 2 drivelers!

21 May, '07

Yep, it’s that time again. I’ll be off on my travels for a couple of days, so until my return, please feel completely free to blame ALL ills in the world or your personal sphere, any bad experience, marital break-ups, horse breaking a leg, Lebanese 2nd civil war, Israel being swallowed by a huge whale, Bahrain turning completely democratic, any bad news like that, on:

tarataraaaaa

The Drivel of 2 Bahrainis

have fun and don’t spare them any change, they don’t deserve the generosity! 😈

Filed in: General

1. Barry says:

Buen viaje, Mahmood!

2. Redbelt says:

bism Allah, here we go:

I’M GETTING MARRIED AND I HAVE NO TIME TO PREPARE. MY CAR GOT SCRACHED LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER IT LEFT THE BODYSHOP. GOLD PRICES ROSE JUST AS I WAS BUYING MY BRIDE A GIFT. NORTON 360 F***ED UP MY WINDOWS AND NOW IT DOESN”T CONNECT.

AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!

I’ll get back to you if I remember anything else.

3. Munther says:

oooooohhhhhh noooooooo you DIDN’T ! :mrgreen: Now that the adrenaline rush is gone ! Fear is creeping in ! Major panic attack ! :mrgreen:

Cheers mate for depending on us ! Now lets see if we can coup with the burden you have laid upon us ! 😉

Oh and bon voyage mate !

OI! THE LOUNGE IS FULL AND NOISY.

Two kids are running around and their ninja mother is not doing anything to stop the little shits.

I’ve got a headache.

It’s all YOUR fault.

If the plane is delayed I’m going to cancel the flight and come and get you!

5. moodz says:

I BLAME THEM FOR THE SALE OF FASHT AL JARIM!
    I BLAME THEM FOR THE RUBBER BULLETS FIRED AT EBRAHIM SHARIF!
    AAND I BLAME THEM FOR THE MESS IN LEBANON AND GAZA..!

You have a safe trip Bu Arif 😉

6. Munther says:

4 ? Only 4 ? 😯 Come on ! We need more abuse ! Mahmood ! it seems that your readers have lost their talents 😉 Ok, heading back to the trench I’ve been digging ! Expecting heavier shellings ! :mrgreen:

DAMMIT! Flight delayed for an hour!

Will you bloody well stop it? Go and cause a flood or an earthquake somewhere and leave me alone. 👿

8. Tracy says:

Can I blame you for me not getting my passport?

9 weeks is all if would take, no problems, they said 11 weeks ago…Grumble, grumble, grumble….state department…grumble, grumble, grumble. 👿

Thanks, I don’t really feel better, but at least I opened up, and that seems to be the important thing.

9. amal says:

I blame you for me not being assigned any work at my new job yet
    I blame you for my gym trainer not answering my calls anymore
    I blame you for the 3 golden opportunities i have right now which I’m not sure which take
    I blame you for my cigarette craving yesterday
    I blame you for the brutal way H broke up with A yesterday
    I blame you for the sticky humidity
    &
    I blame you my car running out of water and me not knowing how to refill it

SHAME ON YOU 👿

Oh yeh, and what the hell were you thinking when you started the rages in Lebanon all over again! BAS KHALAS!

10. Munther says:

Tracy: I am afraid that passports are out of my league ! Blame me for earthquakes, volcano eruptions,wars, hell ! even relationship breakups but please don’t bring passports into it ! That was uncalled for :mrgreen:

Amal: Ok the humidity and 3 offers are my fault ! I apologize ! :ninja:

To the rest of you ! You are soft ! Come on ! Harden up ! Gimme more ! Gimme more ! Gimme MORE I SAAAAAYYYYY ! 😈

11. M says:

Tough guy, huh? 🙄

Well, I spent the weekend with my sister, and we went ate at the seafood restaurant, watched movies, ate, shopped, ate, walked, ate; and I got on the scale this morning and I had gained 3 pounds. 😥

I knew there was no way it was MY fault 🙄 Now I know who is to blame, and I want to know what you are going to do about it. No excuses!

12. Munther says:

Piece of cake ! Due to your wight being my fault .. I’ll give you a great bit of advice M ! Put your jogging sneakers on and jog it off ! :mrgreen: Hold on let me look for it ! Ahhhhh here it is “putting on my DR Evil suit on” Muhahahahahaha 😈

13. M says:

Had to say piece of cake, huh! :mrgreen:

14. um naief says:

I blame you for feeling old… M&S comes to mind. 🙂

I blame you for not being able to take a vacation this year to the States… when I’ve been dying to go.

I blame you for not being able to get into my yahoo account for several days now.

I blame you for all the insomnia I’ve been having lately and not having any good movies to watch.

Thanks Munther for being a good sport, thanks to everyone else for making it fun too. Now that I am back home, I’m afraid the blame now does not lie with the Drivel of 2 Bahrainis any more.

’till the next trip and another scapegoat of the moment.

16. Munther says:

Was a blast ! No problem at all mate ! :mrgreen:

17. Dibujante says:

affa it’s over …… i wanted to blame them for liverpools loss 😡

18. Hashim says:

How did I miss this?!?!

Just a few more Mahmood…

I blame Munther for the installation that messed up my server, and brought it to a halt for a few days.

I blame munther for Naief scratching my face the other day.

I blame Munther for Batelco’s recent mishap 🙂

🙂

Nope, you can’t do that. Munther can no longer be (officially) be blamed, but feel free to rip him a new one on your blog! :ninja:

20. Munther says:

heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy no fair ! 👿 Mahmood don’t start a hate Munther campaign and please ! 😉 nobody is allowed to blame me for Liverpool’s loss ! You’ll be rubbing salt in my wounds ! 😥