Meet the ScapegoatS of the moment :: the 2 drivelers!

21 May, '07

Yep, it’s that time again. I’ll be off on my travels for a couple of days, so until my return, please feel completely free to blame ALL ills in the world or your personal sphere, any bad experience, marital break-ups, horse breaking a leg, Lebanese 2nd civil war, Israel being swallowed by a huge whale, Bahrain turning completely democratic, any bad news like that, on:

tarataraaaaa

The Drivel of 2 Bahrainis

have fun and don’t spare them any change, they don’t deserve the generosity! 😈

Filed in: General

1. Barry says:

Buen viaje, Mahmood!

2. Redbelt says:

bism Allah, here we go:

I’M GETTING MARRIED AND I HAVE NO TIME TO PREPARE. MY CAR GOT SCRACHED LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER IT LEFT THE BODYSHOP. GOLD PRICES ROSE JUST AS I WAS BUYING MY BRIDE A GIFT. NORTON 360 F***ED UP MY WINDOWS AND NOW IT DOESN”T CONNECT.

AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!

I’ll get back to you if I remember anything else.

3. Munther says:

oooooohhhhhh noooooooo you DIDN’T ! :mrgreen: Now that the adrenaline rush is gone ! Fear is creeping in ! Major panic attack ! :mrgreen:

Cheers mate for depending on us ! Now lets see if we can coup with the burden you have laid upon us ! πŸ˜‰

Oh and bon voyage mate !

OI! THE LOUNGE IS FULL AND NOISY.

Two kids are running around and their ninja mother is not doing anything to stop the little shits.

I’ve got a headache.

It’s all YOUR fault.

If the plane is delayed I’m going to cancel the flight and come and get you!

5. moodz says:

I BLAME THEM FOR THE SALE OF FASHT AL JARIM!
    I BLAME THEM FOR THE RUBBER BULLETS FIRED AT EBRAHIM SHARIF!
    AAND I BLAME THEM FOR THE MESS IN LEBANON AND GAZA..!

You have a safe trip Bu Arif πŸ˜‰

6. Munther says:

4 ? Only 4 ? 😯 Come on ! We need more abuse ! Mahmood ! it seems that your readers have lost their talents πŸ˜‰ Ok, heading back to the trench I’ve been digging ! Expecting heavier shellings ! :mrgreen:

DAMMIT! Flight delayed for an hour!

Will you bloody well stop it? Go and cause a flood or an earthquake somewhere and leave me alone. πŸ‘Ώ

8. Tracy says:

Can I blame you for me not getting my passport?

9 weeks is all if would take, no problems, they said 11 weeks ago…Grumble, grumble, grumble….state department…grumble, grumble, grumble. πŸ‘Ώ

Thanks, I don’t really feel better, but at least I opened up, and that seems to be the important thing.

9. amal says:

I blame you for me not being assigned any work at my new job yet
    I blame you for my gym trainer not answering my calls anymore
    I blame you for the 3 golden opportunities i have right now which I’m not sure which take
    I blame you for my cigarette craving yesterday
    I blame you for the brutal way H broke up with A yesterday
    I blame you for the sticky humidity
    &
    I blame you my car running out of water and me not knowing how to refill it

SHAME ON YOU πŸ‘Ώ

Oh yeh, and what the hell were you thinking when you started the rages in Lebanon all over again! BAS KHALAS!

10. Munther says:

Tracy: I am afraid that passports are out of my league ! Blame me for earthquakes, volcano eruptions,wars, hell ! even relationship breakups but please don’t bring passports into it ! That was uncalled for :mrgreen:

Amal: Ok the humidity and 3 offers are my fault ! I apologize ! :ninja:

To the rest of you ! You are soft ! Come on ! Harden up ! Gimme more ! Gimme more ! Gimme MORE I SAAAAAYYYYY ! 😈

11. M says:

Tough guy, huh? πŸ™„

Well, I spent the weekend with my sister, and we went ate at the seafood restaurant, watched movies, ate, shopped, ate, walked, ate; and I got on the scale this morning and I had gained 3 pounds. πŸ˜₯

I knew there was no way it was MY fault πŸ™„ Now I know who is to blame, and I want to know what you are going to do about it. No excuses!

12. Munther says:

Piece of cake ! Due to your wight being my fault .. I’ll give you a great bit of advice M ! Put your jogging sneakers on and jog it off ! :mrgreen: Hold on let me look for it ! Ahhhhh here it is “putting on my DR Evil suit on” Muhahahahahaha 😈

13. M says:

Had to say piece of cake, huh! :mrgreen:

14. um naief says:

I blame you for feeling old… M&S comes to mind. πŸ™‚

I blame you for not being able to take a vacation this year to the States… when I’ve been dying to go.

I blame you for not being able to get into my yahoo account for several days now.

I blame you for all the insomnia I’ve been having lately and not having any good movies to watch.

Thanks Munther for being a good sport, thanks to everyone else for making it fun too. Now that I am back home, I’m afraid the blame now does not lie with the Drivel of 2 Bahrainis any more.

’till the next trip and another scapegoat of the moment.

16. Munther says:

Was a blast ! No problem at all mate ! :mrgreen:

17. Dibujante says:

affa it’s over …… i wanted to blame them for liverpools loss 😑

18. Hashim says:

How did I miss this?!?!

Just a few more Mahmood…

I blame Munther for the installation that messed up my server, and brought it to a halt for a few days.

I blame munther for Naief scratching my face the other day.

I blame Munther for Batelco’s recent mishap πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚

Nope, you can’t do that. Munther can no longer be (officially) be blamed, but feel free to rip him a new one on your blog! :ninja:

20. Munther says:

heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy no fair ! πŸ‘Ώ Mahmood don’t start a hate Munther campaign and please ! πŸ˜‰ nobody is allowed to blame me for Liverpool’s loss ! You’ll be rubbing salt in my wounds ! πŸ˜₯