Off to Amman, Jordan

1 Jul, '07

I’ll be off for a couple of days to Jordan, the first in my life! But, as I told my wife this morning, all hotel lobbies and conference halls look virtually identical, down to the smell of the cleaning solvents they use!

It’s the semi-annual meeting of the IREX advisory council.

Any idea as to who should be the Scapegoat this time?

Filed in: Travel

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Amman : Mahmood’s Den | 25 Mar, '08
  1. Roba says:

Mahmood! You gotta give me a call when you’re in town! I’ll send you an email in a second.

2. amal says:

nooooooooooooooooooo!!! I WANT TO GO TO THIS IS UNFAAAAAAAAIR!

Amman is LOVELY!! I’m ready for tips and advice shall you require any 😉 been interacting with that place for 6 years..

have a safe trip 🙂

3. Capt. Arab says:

You will enjoy it. Just like Bahrain, to be honest and fair, they are very nice people and accomodating. Enjoy.. The weather is beauitful at this time of the year. Check out a place called “Maysa Al-Reem” opposite Prince Raid’s house, it a a well known food place, with exellent mezza.

Amal, the seat next to me is probably vacant, wanna jump in? You can also sleep on the floor, see how generous I is?!

Roba I got your email and sent you my coordinates. I look forward to having coffee with you guys tonight.

5. amal says:

I think I’ll just take my private jet, thank you 😉

6. Bahrainiac says:

I nominate Gulf Air as scapegoat. Wait a minute.. They probably wouldn’t be on time for that either!

7. Enjoy. The weather is finally cooling off now that the heatwave has broke. Amman keeps changing– it seems every day. If you get a chance, you should graba coffee at Wild Jordan Cafe near the first circle. It can be tricky to find and is a very American cafe, but the view of the city from there is incomperable.

8. Lee Ann says:

Im jealous of the green I see in that pic…what happen to the green of Bahrain..its been replaced with grey…as in concrete…Bahrain has lost a lot in this race for expansion farce.