530 galloping horses

Have a gander at these:

• 0 – 100kph: 3.7 secs
  • 0 – 200kph: 11.2 secs
  • top speed: 329kph / 204mph
  • max power: 530bhp
  • max torque: 680nM@ 2,200 – 4,500 rpm

Did you guess what it is yet? No? Okay then, have a gander at this:

The new Porsche 911 GT2

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the new wet dream and it’s called the Porsche 911 GT2

[audio:gt2_sound1.mp3]

It is “the exception to the rule,” they said. “The new 911 GT2 is the most powerful road-going 911 ever made. An impressive high-performance sportscar that commands respect.

It boasts a 3.6-litre flat-six boxer engine based on the current 911 Turbo. Special features include VarioCam Plus and twin turbochargers with Variable Turbine Geometry (VTG) enabling a faster response at lower engine speeds. The efficiency of he turbocharging system has been further improved in the new 911 GT2. It generates 390kW (530 bhp) at 6,500 rpm.”

Want one? 😯

Porsche 911 GT2Porsche 911 GT2

911gt2-3.jpgPorsche 911 GT2

Filed in: Thoughts

1. I never knew you were into car’s Mahmood.

The GT2 have been my dream since I ever knew they existed, it’s just a great combo between sheer power and low weight, aah, I would trade with a kidney.

Man you don’t drive a Porsche for 12 years day in and day out unless you are deep into cars! Sort of rubs off on you 😉

Me liking this Hungary F1 race too.

3. It wasn’t the best race of the year but Alonso really proved why he got to be world champ at such an early age, dont you think.

Yeah never to repeat it again! I just do not like the guy and have always and will always call him the fluke. He can’t hold a candle to Hamilton, now that’s talent!

5. Redbelt says:

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR35 Will rule this sissy German excuse for a car.
    JAPAN
    JAPAN
    JAPAN

6. ehsan says:

Respect.

7. Yvonne Dettwyler says:

Your favourite minus turban on a fast Porsche after midnight drive:

the wind playing in his hair

8. Iris says:

Sure I would like to have one, but the streets of Mexico City are packed with drivers who bought their license (no kidding), potential kidnappers and policemen who try to improve their wages by assaulting harmless people in nice looking cars.Not forgetting to mention the countless speedbumps. 😥

Maybe I should move back to Germany?

9. Bonsaimark says:

How long before you have one in the driveway Mahmood? I’ve known you long enough to understand that you make emm, umm “wet dreams” like this a reality!

A long time yet my friend… this car is pure wet dream material unfortunately. But I shall enjoy playing that sound clip above once in a while to assist in the dream… what use is multimedia if you don’t use it! :mrgreen:

11. Ammar says:

until behbehani let go of porsche, this car isnt going to be on my favourites list. it really wants to be though. and i want it to be as well. but behbehani arent making this easy!

12. Aisha M says:

What is with all the references to “wet dreams”…they are repulsive…nice car though…

Okh lass le’ us lads have a wee bi’ of fun will ya! 😛

14. Johnster says:

Sorry to spoil the party guys but I find these cars loathsome in the extreme ad typical of the consumerist society.

Anyway, with the outright incompetence in fixing roads at the moment, it doesn’t matter if you are driving one of these or an isuzu truck laden with exploited workers, you’ll all arrive at the same time!