New Toys!

26 Aug, '07

Have a look at these beauties guys:

New toys, the Sony HDV Camcorder HVR-Z1E and the HDV player/recorder HVR-M25E

These, my friends, are the Sony HVR-Z1E HDV Camcorder with the accompanying HVR-25E HDV player/recorder. I’ve had to wait for about a month to receive them. They finally arrived this afternoon. There are still a few accessories still to arrive later this week.

I suppose I should now pull the finger our and make some movies!

If you know anyone who wants to do a corporate or industrial video, give them my details please. I’ll buy you a cup of your favourite brew if you do with my thanks.

Me sooo happy! 😎

Filed in: EntrepreneurshipTechnology

1. Ingrid says:

Nice! If I was any closer, I would. I found my (much older) video camera (well, 4yrs but a lot changes in that time) when I was cleaning out the closet. So once the kids go back to school (tomorrow), I’ll try to do some filming again myself. Your camera looks awesome though. You definitely will get some good industrial grade films out of that one. No doubt you will show us some here..
    Ingrid

2. Amjad says:

Make some REAL movies.. Congrats BTW! 😉

3. Yvonne Dettwyler says:

Hello ME SOOO HAPPY and so you should be. Pots of luck and joy with your new gadget toys. Alfa Mabrouk.

4. ehsan says:

It just hit me… what do you get when you cross Mahmood’s Den with professional videography? In depth documentaries and investigative journalism, laying it all out. I’m sure you can give Michael Moore a run for his money.

5. ammaro.com says:

Congrats Mahmood! Looks real good; please have the battery fully charged, i’ll pick it up from you tommorow!

Now that’s an idea Ehsan, then mahmood.tv will definitely become “Mahmood TV” without the interceding dot!

Ammar as long as you bring your fully charged credit card, I won’t mind too much! 😆

8. lorena says:

LOL ammaro !!

Mahmood you have a very good friends ! i wish to have the same LOOOOOOL enjoy them ! 😛

9. Bernie says:

It looks hideously expensive, horribly complicated and wonderful fun. 😀

10. Rick says:

Hi Mahmood,

If you need any tips on video production I would be happy to help!

Take care, Rick

11. Esra'a says:

Damn I bet that makes your wife reeeeaaaally jealous!

“Mahmood dear guess what happened today?”

“Quiet please I am busy with my new camera.”

In any case I can’t wait to see what you produce with this. I hope you take it beyond your garden for some bigger Friday shows!

12. ammaro.com says:

err… you know, i’m actually kind of busy today..

13. Romster says:

Guys who use alot of abbriviated “buzz words” need to be mentally examined. This is usually related to the size….

14. Capt. Arab says:

looks like a long weekend ahead for you… bets are on that we get to see a sampler by Friday.

15. alcazar says:

Why did you choose this specific model Mahmood?

Hussain I know.. I saw an Alpha version of that pioneering camera a couple of years ago at an exhibition.

Alcazar, no one got fired for buying Sony!

I read quite a number of reviews and this was the one that was supposed to be dependable and an industry standard with good pictures. In other words, a workhorse. That’s what I wanted.

17. Hashim says:

How did I miss this?!?!

Alf Alf mabrook Mahmood… I’ve seen the video of Filbert and the quality is superb.

I bet now you need some, ehm, music to go along with that beautiful footage 😛

Of course I will, and I haven’t forgotten you!