Doing it with Filbert!

27 Aug, '07

Just testing the new toy…

[MEDIA=1]

Filed in: Thoughts

1. “How to eat crisps” – the new film by Mahmood starring the great FILBERT! 😀 When will it be in cinema? 😆

2. Matthew Carrick says:

Mental picture of very fat Filbert laying on back
    besides empty bowl . . . 🙄

3. Abdulkarim says:

Mahmood,
    What a beautiful toy!
    Just make sure you do not get too busy with it as to let Gnasher near to Filbert!

4. Capt. Arab says:

i like the quality. impressive. can we expect a daily Ramadan special.. coming soon??

5. ammaro.com says:

mahmood, i’m tempted to use a number of expletives to express how I feel about you now! I’m so jealous, the recording is so crisp and clear! Seriously dude, i’m borrowing the camera…

is that virgin credit card of yours ready?! 😉

I’m not that happy with it actually as the colours and contrast could be a lot sharper. I’m trying various settings to get to know the camera and the postproduction process I should adopt to shots taken with it. I can tell you that the colours and contrast has reduced a bit (but not much) after passing that clip through the compression software.

All in all, it’s a huge fun trying something new and I hope to tame it before too long.

7. ammaro.com says:

it’ll take a bit of playing around with the settings. give it to me for a day or two and ill fix them for you

😎

8. Capt. Arab says:

mahmood, do experience your processor to suffer slightly when rendering, etc.. I have this problem with an audio sampler software, for the life of me i can’t figure out why it hapopens and only sometimes?? My laptop is a high end configuration, have checked the running processes, etc.. but nothing.. the manufacturers reckons because i’m using a laptop. i was not and still am not convinced 🙁

Capt. Arab, that’s because you’re not on ProTools is why. You too need to give me that credit card of yours to fix your problems! 😀

10. ammaro.com says:

mahmood; you can’t be asking for everyones credit cards! ramadan is around the corner! its the month of giving!

So give ME! Whaswrongwivyouman? You’re NOT generous, give ME ME ME! 😈

12. monline says:

daaaang…

So, mahmood, i offer to be your first mice-test, what about that??
    Would ya help me do my Video Resume?
    Seriously..

That would be a nice project, but not for free! 😎

14. monline says:

😉 No prob. bro.
    I spend most of my time outside the country, and that’s why it’ll be hard for me to commit now..
    I know how to contact ya! then, Let’s do business..