Ramadhan Kareem!

12 Sep, '07

Ramadhan Greeting

I wish you all a very happy, peaceful, spiritual and fulfilling Ramadhan, may Allah return it on all of humanity in peace and tranquillity.

the caption reads “It is now the athan al-maghreb time” (dusk call to prayer, the time at which the fast is broken)

Filed in: General

1. ammaro.com says:

And a happy ramadhan to you, and everyone 🙂 May the blessings of the holy month be upon us all.

2. Happy Ramadhan.

It is amazing how time passes by. I thought Ramadhan just passed

3. layal says:

mubark 3laykom el shaher 🙂

4. Redbelt says:

Kil 3am oo intow b5air

5. ASKAD says:

Ramadan Kareem, Allah Ye3oda 3alaikom Bel5air.

6. lorena says:

Ramadan Kareem for you and all yours !

7. 3aaaasaaaaaaaak min 3uwadeh!

8. milter says:

And a Happy Ramadhan from me 🙂

I don’t agree with the purported benefits of refraining from drinking, eating or other pleasant activities for four weeks but, I hope you’ll all come out at the other end of it as the same people as before 🙂

9. underthepalmtree says:

Ramadan Kareem to you and your family…

I have to say that I really respect the dedication of this holy month.

Although I am a Roman Catholic, I have many close Muslim friends, and I have done a share of fasting in years past to understand them better and to become closer to God.

I think it truley is a sacrifice. I learned alot more about myself and about the suffering of poor from fasting for a month.

I wish you all well on your journey this month. May God bless you and give you an abudance of peace and joy in your hearts.

Underthepalmtree

10. Amjad says:

Ramadhan Kareem everyone! 😉

p.s: Nice caricature, lol!

11. 29 days to go, allah yaster.

Ramadhan Kareem.

12. underthedatetree says:

29 – another twenty nine days to go… great… 🙄

13. Ramadhan Kareem everyone from this side of the world! 😛

ciao!
    cw

14. Esra'a says:

Ramadhan Kareem… now please free Kareem!

(Sorry I had to take the opportunity haha)

15. Ingrid says:

Ramadhan Kareem Mahmoud and everyone else who’s a regular here. I have peaceful memories of one Ramadan in Alkhobar with the muazzin (sp?? probably wrong) reciting Quranic verses from the Mosque in the evening (we lived 2 blocks away from the mosque, was helpful in keeping time, lol) and one Ramadan when I was blessed with great surgeons as I was hospitalized at the King Fahd Teaching hospital for 12 days. The last one might be kinda weird but those are my memories and associations. Then of course, I remember my Syrian friend back in Ottawa Canada who with a three day old beard in the midst of Ramadan during a very cold winter day kept on going with his night job and day school (and family)..all whilst fasting. I wish I could break the fast with someone but alas, my Muslim friends do not live close.
    blessings,
    Ingrid

16. Lamontami says:

Ramdan Kareem Mahmood.

Funny cartoon. Reminds of stories of old bahrainis addicted to Narjeela. They used to take a deep drag on their Narjeela as soon as they hear the athan call.

17. barry says:

Happy Ramadhan Mahmood and others!

Aspects of Ramadhan remind me of Lent, especially the older style where abstaining from food lasted the entire day and after sunset, a small meal was eaten. Most Catholics these days never get as severe, but we usually give something up (such as desserts, chocolate, going out, etc), and only abstain from meat on fridays.