My Poison

2 Feb, '10

I just love Custard Creams, I tell you. If I ever open a packet they’re gone in an instant. My wife likens the situation to me inhaling them whole! 😀

And you know what? We haven’t any in the house just now. I could do with one or two (packets) right now. This instant.

That, my friends, would be my poison.

What’s yours?

Filed in: Thoughts

1. Suburban says:

For what it’s worth, Kraft and honey Meshaltat / fatayer. It wakes me up at night, and I can’t get back to sleep because I’m thinking about it; meshaltat is so addictive.

2. Bu Yousef says:

I’m sitting comfortably in my office… Taking a break from work reading some blogs… and this is what you share, my friend?

Now I have to step out (it’s raining) to the local shops to buy some…

Thank you. I think 🙂

3. reem says:

I agree with Bu Yousef!!! why mahmood?! I’ve been soo good for 3 weeks… i’ve got another 2.5 hours till lunch .. which will be grilled chicken and veggies for sure…

now i want bourbon cookies and a cold glass of milk.. and a blanket.. and i want to be home.. not at WORK!

4. FYI says:

the image of kung fu panda popped into my head while reading this post.

• mahmood says:

I couldn’t resist showing to others as well… and believe me, I do feel like him sometimes, especially now that I HAVE FINALLY GOT MY TEETH BACK! woohooo!

🙂

5. Kate says:

Chocolate…….

• mahmood says:

Oh Kate, Frances made a KILLER chocolate moose cake in the weekend, 70% dark chocolate. Yes, SEVENTY PER CENT!

Believe me I felt the bloody thing in my SHINS after eating some. I was so high I hardly touched the ground for a few hours!!

Yuuuuummmy.

6. Mandy the Mad Ozzie says:

My #1 ‘poison’ is chocolate covered dates – praise heaven I can buy them in Australia ! !

My #2 ‘poison’ can only be found in the UAE at the moment, so I am pining away for the taste again – camel milk chocolate ! !

7. King Moe says:

lol Mahmood. I know how you feel. I love them custard creams.

But mine would be bassett’s Cherry Drops. They are to die for 😀 Here in London they sell QUICK. I don’t think they sell them in Bahrain though.

Order them !

8. Chris says:

I buy Kunafa at our local Arabic deli once a week. Got hooked on day one. Yummy!

9. Ayman says:

ummm that’s my poison man (mcvities milk Chocolate digestives ) and hey I didn’t know u were back to blogging =D !

10. Othman says:

my poison would be “laham ajeen”! Translated in local restaurants as “Meat Paste” !