So proud to have achieved a Rock Star hat trick for EO Bahrain! That’s the third year in a row that we won the very prestigious award from EO Global. Thanks to the fantastic and committed board I had the pleasure and honour of leading, and the whole chapter for making this happen.
The Rock Star Award is awarded to chapters that have achieved overall excellence as determined by successfully completing a comprehensive “checklist” of best practices in chapter management including: chapter growth; value provided; succession plans; attendance at GLC; chapter learning events and calendars; Forum placement and training; communications; sponsorships; finance, etc.
This year, only 38Â out of over 140 chapters achieved this status. And only 15 achieved this honour three or more times.
I look forward to EO Bahrain continuing this track record and achieving more recognitions, the process of which will confer more membership value to the Chapter as a whole.
I’d like to personally thank the fantastic board which made this happen:
- Safa Sharif, VP and Forum Chair
- Deena Alansari, Finance Chair
- Hassan Kaiksow, Integration Chair
- Nezar Raees, Strategic Alliances Chair
- Kevin Craig, Learning Chair
- Manal Alzayani, Social Chair
- Hussain Kadhem, Membership Chair
- Faeq Alolaiwat, MarCom Chair
- Luay Khalaifat, Immediate Past President and Rock Star Chair
Well done EO Bahrain, you – literally – ROCK!
Filed in: Entrepreneurship