Do you have a story that you would like to see in film? Well, you’re in luck. Submit yours to me and I’ll give it consideration to be made into a short film – or a long one for that matter.
While I’m open to consider any story, please be aware of a few rules:
- You must own the rights to the story you are submitting
- It must be original and has not been made into a film previously
- Although exclusivity is not an issue at the consideration stage, you might be asked for exclusive rights to produce it into a movie
- You will be required to sign legal release forms once a decision is made to use your story
- At this time, no financial remuneration is offered; however, you will receive full credit
- If your story goes into production, you will be invited to be on set or help with production should you so wish
- I reserve the right to add and/or change rules and regulations as I progress. I’ve not done this before so bear with me please. I’m in this for the fun rather than the money.
Still interested? Please submit your story to me via [email protected]
Let’s get to it!